Honestly, I would be devastated and I wouldn’t know how to deal with it. To all of my followers, I want to tell you: You are all precious and are loved by someone around you. Please never make the mistake of taking your life in a moment of weakness. Even if you are going through a tough time, just remember that the more you go through, the stronger you become.
16 things to do at Walmart!
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people’s carts when they aren’t looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" ‘Code 3’ in housewares"… and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M’s on lay away.
6. Move a ‘CAUTION - WET FLOOR’ sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you’ll invite them in if they’ll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can’t you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the “Mission Impossible” theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your “Madonna look” using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say “PICK ME!” “PICK ME!”
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It’s those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, “There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting “pikachu, I choose you!”
Oh crap… I have to write a 10 page essay and read a 400 page book by tomorrow…
I KNOW! IM SORRY!
Let me express my feelings for you via the poetic art of GIF-ing
[Translation] : Hello there.
[Translation]: Life can be hard sometimes
[Translation]: but your posts always cheer me up
[Translation]: thus, I have great respect for you.
well, I am certainly flattered, glad to see someone enjoys this blog lol